Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Golden Birthday


Photobucket

Yesterday was Laney's 21st birthday!!  And even though it was a hard day, it was so good to be with friends and celebrate Lane's amazing life!

Photobucket


Photobucket

It's been a little over 8 months since Lane passed away, but there's not a day that goes by I don't think about her.  She still continues to be an example and bless the lives of so many here, she truly has left a legacy for all of us.
As I have reflected back this week on all the memories I have had with Laney, I realize how lucky I am to have her as a friend.  She is amazing and is one of the best friends I will ever have.  There isn't a doubt in my mind that I met Laney exactly when I needed to.  She has taught me things that have put me on the path to becoming a better person.

Photobucket

I miss her more than words can say, but I'm so grateful for the knowledge I have that I will see her again.

Photobucket

I love you Lane, and happy birthday! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment