Friday, April 27, 2012

Dear Finals,

Thanks to you, I haven't been able to enjoy the beautiful weather we have had this week.  I haven't been able to sleep without dreaming about the evolution of humans, or linear regressions, and ANOVA tables.  I wish I could say that you've made me lose my appetite, but there's a very slim chance that will ever happen.  Finals, I would really like to go to the free Anberlin concert tonight, but you are so clingy that I can't.


I'm going to be blunt, it's definitely you not me.  This isn't going to work out.  And I hate you.  I can't wait until Wednesday when I know I won't have to see you again till December.  Sweet freedom is on it's way.  But until then, just know you are making my life miserable.

Wiith Love,
      Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment