Tuesday, June 26, 2012

21

I hate getting older.  And for some reason, now that I am getting older time is flying by!  But on a lighter more positive note, I did have a very good birthday!  I went to my very favorite place, Costa Vida, for dinner with a few friends and then had a fire later on.  It was so good to have all my friends together and for them all to finally meet! I am so grateful and love every single one of them.
IMG_0781
IMG_0794
IMG_0787
I still can't believe I am 21! I still have no clue what I want to do with my life and I feel like I'm running out of time on deciding.  Hopefully things start coming to me before I get too old.
IMG_0830
IMG_0821

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday girl, you are just way too cute! and don't worry, i wish i was 21 again! and it's true, time goes by way faster as you get older. i mean, it's already august. when did this happen?!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete