Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Solar Eclipse

So Sunday we were lucky enough to fall into the path of the solar eclipse!  I am a total space nerd so I loved every minute of it.  My friend Travis invited me to go up with a couple other people to the I to get a nice view of the sun, and it was awesome. We used welder's glass and were able to get a good look at it.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a good picture through the glass of the eclipse, but just trust me when I say it was sweet.

IMG_0739s

Besides seeing the solar eclipse, being up on the mountain overlooking Brigham reminds me of how much I love it here.  I would not trade growing up here for anything.  I have made some of my best friends and memories here, and I will always love it.  Home is such a sweet thing.

IMG_0743s

1 comment: