Monday, March 26, 2012

to the desert we go

Photobucket
Spring break 2012 was a complete success! We went to Palm Springs, where my roommates are from, and had a week filled with sunshine and good memories. Even though we just started with the 5 of us, the grand total ended up being 11. Some kids we knew from Logan were down in L.A. and needed a place to stay, so they ended up crashing with us for a few days. It was a blast! I could honestly go on for hours about the trip, but I'll just shorten it to a few of my favorite highlights.
- Our trusty ride : The Silver Bullet -- it lives up to his name
- Deciding to leave Logan at 6:00 pm and driving through the night -- we only hit the median once, and even though I'm pretty sure we were all asleep the last few hours we still made it
- Julia and Evette, our favorite (especially Randi's) front gate guards
- The feeling of 80 degree weather, it has been far too long
- Hanging out by the pool
- Going to the tennis tournament and watching the Federer and Ivanovic matches, and afterwards meeting Ivanovic
- Hanging out at the tennis tournament all afternoon, and even though we were hot and sunburnt and slightly miserable, our nod from "all that is man" Ryan Harrison made it all worth it :)
- Tennis lessons with Austin's dad
- Our tour of Big Horn -- My life savings is pocket change for these people!
- Playing truth or dare every night
- Karaoke at the Tack Room

And the list could go on and on!! It was such a great trip, I love my friends!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment: